The grand festival of Bhai Behen love - Rakshabandhan, will be celebrated on 11 August 2022. Every year Rakhi is celebrated on the poornima (full moon) of Shravana month. Raksha means protection and bandhan means bond, so the meaning of Raksha bandhan is "Bond of protection". In India, the siblings celebrate the festival of Rakhi with immense fervour. Sisters tie rakhi (sacred thread) on their brother's wrist & pray for their brother's good health and prosperity. Brothers in turn take a pledge to safeguard their sisters forever. Brothers and sisters exchange sweets & gifts on the auspicious occasion of Rakhi.
RAKHI GIFTS ONLINE
You can find rakhi gifts for your brother at Nautunkee. This rakshabandhan, grab unique rakhi gifts for your brother that best suits his personality. Your brother may be a music lover, a foodie, a doctor, a travel blogger or a fitness freak, we at Nautunkee, have plethora of options available for you. Every sister and brother is super excited to receive gifts from each other and you can surprise your sibling by gifting them special Rakhi gift packs from Nautunkee.
Have a look at our wide range of Rakhi gifts -
- If your brother is a travel enthusiast, you can gift him this travel gift pack.
- For a punjabi brother, our punjabi gift pack is the perfect rakhi gift for your brother.
- If your brother is a foodie, then you can gift him our Foodie pack , which contains a foodie t-shirt & coffee mug.
- If your brother is a doctor, then you can gift him Rakhi gift pack for doctor
- If your brother is a music lover, then grab this rakhi gift pack for him.
How can I decorate my home for Rakhi ?
You can check this blog , to check some tips to decorate your home for Rakhi.